- A herd of Rhinos is a “Crash”.
- Rhinos were created for power. A great deal of their enormous weight is solid muscle.
- Rhinos were created for speed. Rhinos can reach speeds up to 35 miles per hour.
- Rhinos are the second largest mammal in existence, second to the elephant.
- Rhino mothers keep their young with them for years. They ferociously protect their young and teach them to survive.
- Rhinos are herbivores (vegetarians!) YUM!
- Rhinos love the water and are good swimmers. (No floatation devices needed!)
- Rhinos are an endangered species due to the illegal poachers who covet the valuable horns of the rhino.
When threatened, Rhinos will charge!
Do you have the courage to become a RHINO?! CHARGE!