The Rhino Challenge is a family event for ages 5 and up! Children from ages 5-12 are to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times and follow the designated lane.
- May 24th Event $15 – ($20 Day of Registration)
- August 9th Event $15 – ($20 Day of Registration)
- $25 – When you sign up for both events ($5 discount!!)
Ages 13 and Up
- May 24th Event ($35 March 24th - May 10th) ($45 May 11th – May 23rd) ($55 Day of Registration)
- August 9th Event ($35 March 24th – July 26th) ($45 July 27th – August 8th) ($55 Day of Registration)
- $60 - When you sign up for both events ($10 discount!!)
“Day Of” registration is open the day of the event at the day of pricing listed above! Please bring a signed copy of the waiver (if you forget, staff will have some on hand).
Check, cash, or credit card will be accepted.
August 9th, 2014: Grattan Raceway, 7201 Lessiter Rd., Belding, MI 48809
Download The Rhino Challenge waiver, click here.
Not sure about the race, but want to get involved as a volunteer?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up as an offical Rhino Crew volunteer!
*$10 will be charged for parking at the event, car pooling is recommended.
**Registering as an organization or team of 10 or more? Please email email@example.com with your information for special offers.